Sunday 17 August 2014

A fishy post

 Clover Clogg down by the beach feeling the wind in her hair.


 Using the sea as my backdrop for photographing finished apron dresses. these are now in the shop and on line.

My knitted fisherman. A very easy pattern. let me know if you want to try and I will give it to you.
 Rinka catches her first fish.
Should you feel like a sea theme  tiara or headdresses they are my favourite thing to make.





I feel very blessed to be so near the sea. It calms and exhilarates . This year I was well enough to go in and had really missed it.
 Evening sun on the boats






If you are feeling fishy we have some workshops coming up you may like. August 20th drift wood boats  and 27th of August  mosaic light houses.  Not forgetting making woollen mermaids on Setember10th .


Our bathroom wall paper that I hung so badly and didn't match the boats and didn't have enough to try again so draw in with a felt pen the ends of the boots. The kids did a better job painting some words we found written on a stone off the beach!
Taking your knitting to the beach a thing I love to do. Here showing my lino printed bags. They are only 7.50 from me, Folksy and in Mill Street craft shop Sidmouth. Open Wed-Sat


 Mermaid pic from my Country Bizarre book


Making mermaids in our workshops next one Sept 10th.





 My very best fishy friend without I would had not caught my first mackerel this week and blessed him and had him for tea. I am hooked pardon the pun,  but sea fishing is so exhilarating everyone gathers for the fish this time of year so very sociable .

My daughter was even catching fish in her shoes.


Fantastic fishing with friends









I am grateful and never forget how lucky we are to live in DEVON HX