Sunday 15 September 2013

Sew a Little Happiness and my workshop

The shop I now share is not easy to find as it's behind Natwest on the high street in Sidmouth, but worth it when you have 38 Mill street EX108DF.(near the Swan pub).2 minutes from the sea front and park.
 A leap of faith, at last I can move my making table out of the bedroom. (Which also reminds me of being ill as I had to spend so much time up there) into a shared shop which will be all mine on a Tuesday and Wednesday. So if you are not too far away come and sit and sew or book a workshop. Next week we are doing mosaic angels - two places left and this Tuesday printing your own knitting bags.

 Look what my clever husband painted for me free hand and in my new shared workspace/shop.

 Everyone went home with a Mosaic Angel and new friendships made.