Sunday 18 September 2011

Pearl hugs my wool up the Malvern hills and making knitted chains




This post is for Jo who loves these funny egg shaped balls of scratchy wool as much as I do. They are from a lovely lady Eliza who was at Fibrefest in Devon in the summer. I bought lots at 50p each and then we set off straight after the show on our hols, knitting chains happily on the journey. We arrived and parked up to walk the Malvern Hills, rather than leave my new wool in my car, I took them in my bag to climb the Malvern hills with me, where they would be safe from woolly car thieves -much more sensible I thought. As you know Pearl Mogg is always in my pocket so after spotting the lovely black railings a photo opportuntiy not to be missed. My chains are 36 stiches and 5 rows - an easy peasy project.